Medical/Hospital Bill Lawsuit Funding
An accidental injury caused by the negligence of another has devastating consequences to the victim. This website has already provided several ways lawsuit Funding can assist an injury victim who needs financial help to get through these difficult times of injury and income loss with pursuing a lawsuit. Serious injuries usually result in serious medical/hospital expenses. Those of us who have "good" health insurance coverage can withstand the onslaught of medical bills in the mail. For those of us who have substandard or no health insurance, these medical/hospital expenses can cause financial ruin. If you fit into this category (you are not alone!), Lawsuit Financial can help. If you have limited or no medical insurance and face mountains of medical expenses resulting from an accident that was not your fault, call us today, at 877-377-SUIT. If you already have a lawyer and are pursuing a lawsuit, we may be able to assist you in getting those bills paid. If you have not retained a lawyer, we will be happy to refer to a terrific lawyer in your neighborhood, one that know us and is familiar with our service. Lawsuits can take months, even years to resolve. You need medical treatment NOW! You need medical bills paid, NOW! We can help.
Call 1-877-377-SUIT, right now, for FREE Phone Advice!
- Lawsuit Financial offers a variety of solutions for you medical treatment/medical expense issues. If your doctor will not treat you unless he/she receives immediate compensation, call now!
- If you have been injured in an accident and have no or limited health insurance, call now! We can help regardless of your health insurance status.
- There are no up-front fees, no deductibles, no co-pays, no credit checks. This financing is contingent upon the outcome of your case and is EXCUSED IF YOU LOSE YOUR CASE!
- Your attorney will pay us out of your case proceeds and increased medical/hospital expenses usually mean increased case results.
- Lawsuit Financial is firmly committed to getting you the medical/hospital care you need, helping you recover from your devastating injuries, and increasing your chances of lawsuit success.